Sunday, December 15, 2013

Onus Dental Health Plan sponsors the Holiday Show!


ONUS DENTAL HEALTH PLAN-
Onus Dental Health Plan is the best plan I have ever found in dental care. I found them at a gig with Juke Box Heroes at the Central Park in Fremont. I was there broadcasting live and found these girls in their bright green booth with green t-shirts.They told me of the Plan and gave me a brochure and a pen. I really needed work done, so later, I went to the website and carefully read the fees and coverage chart. I was convinced that this would help. I am now almost halfway through my work and I am very satisfied. Check out www.onusdental.com or call 510-755-8036

The girls at Onus Health Plan are joining us for the special Holiday Comedy Variety Show at the Saddle Rack in Fremont, Ca on Thursday December 19th at 7pm. They will have brochure and more information about their special plan. It's worth seeing them before it's too late !


No comments:

Post a Comment