Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tae Kwon Do is good for FELIX!

My son, Felix, has been taking Tae Kwon Do from Grand Master Park since before Halloween. The other night I came in early to pick Felix up but just in time to see him perform before the Grand Master. I was so touched; he has shown marked improvements in posture and attitude in only a few months. Until now he thought it was all fun and games but it has also become work and concentration- something his Dad readily endorses! Felix is now writing his own Italian cookbook for kids and we started a kickstarter program to produce a video. His self esteem is amazing and I'm looking for it to transfer into better academics, too! I think it is a great program for kids and I like the principles behind it. My good friend Mike in Sonora told me to seek this guy out, for he was truly the Grand Master !!! Rich Varrasso 
www.varrasso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment